THE 2023 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION SEASON IS OPEN
Applications deadline extended to May 13, 2023.
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for this scholarship opportunity:
- Self-identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans*, queer, and/or another sexual or gender identity minority
- Have demonstrated financial need or hardship
- Be seeking an undergraduate degree in any area of study at The University of Arizona in the 2023-2024 school year
- Have a minimum 2.75 GPA (3.5 high school GPA for incoming first-year-students)
- Demonstrate an interest in entrepreneurship or business ownership
- Agree to attend a Tucson LGBT Chamber of Commerce breakfast meeting
- Consent to the use of your name and photo in conjunction with this award
Current first-year students and sophomores will be eligible to receive $2500 toward their tuition.
- $1,250 (fall) and $1,250 (spring) will be paid directly to the UofA via the bursar’s office.
Incoming first year students will be eligible to receive $1250 toward their first year of study.
Juniors entering their senior year are eligible to receive $1250 toward their final year of study.
- $625 (fall) and $625 (spring) will be paid directly to the UofA via the bursar’s office.
Awardees will be eligible to renew their award (multi-year) through their senior year.
The rubrics below will be used to evaluate your submission.
Need help getting great letters of recommendation? See this for some tips.